- Three small 120ml tins of Chalk Paint® in Aubusson Blue, Scandinavian Pink and Chicago Grey.
- One small 120ml Clear Chalk Paint® Wax.
- Bespoke limited-edition stencil exclusive to the workshop.
- Wooden tea tray sourced from Annie’s trip to India earlier this year.
- Annie Sloan Small Flat Brush.
On Saturday, February 6, 2021, at 10:00 AM, join our Bird's Nest stockists, Crissy, Candace and Robin. We will create our trays together and share our creativity! During the workshop we will teach you all about Chalk Paint® and will show you step-by-step how to create your very own painted tray. We will answer all the Chalk Paint® questions you’ve ever had (and probably some more besides). You’ll leave with new confidence to begin your own projects and enough leftover product to start immediately. We have space for six students to join us in the classroom and everyone can join us on the live Facebook event! You may also watch the replay if you are unable to join us live.
The workshop costs $49 plus $10 Shipping to your door, or you can book your in-person workshop place at Bird's Nest Gifts and Antiques by calling (979) 704-6256.